Where to eat in Timisoara?
The old town is full of restaurants serving delicious dishes from all over the world. Since Timisoara is a student city you will find lots of affordable options too! Check out trip advisor for the best restaurants in Timisoara here!
Here are a few restaurants we recommend that you will definitely enjoy:
• La Vendetta Restaurant – at the festival venue of Boavista Hotel you find a great restaurant with delicious pasta, crème soups and big variety of great food (Aleea F. C. Ripensia 7/A, Timișoara)
• Homemade Restaurant – for its cozy atmosphere, delicious ribs, burger and vegetarian food (Strada Gheorghe Doja 40, Timișoara)
• Sabres Restaurant – if you are looking for delicious seafood, Sabres it’s the place to go! it’s close to the festival Venue, but keep in mind it is a bit more pricy (Strada Craiova nr. 1, Timișoara 300587);
• Intermezzo – for its large variety of food, great pizza and salad (Unirii Square);
• Vinto – for its collection of wine, the best tartars and duck breast (Florimund Mercy Street No.4);
• Jolie Bistro – the place for duck salad and vegetarian food (Eugeniu de Savoya Street No.8);
• Drunken Ratt – for the tasty ribs, beer cocktails and broccoli soup (George Cosbuc Street No.1);
• George’s Snack Hut – if you prefer sandwiches (Vasile Alecsandri Street No.4);Yami Bistro – for its delicious chicken, salads and sandwiches (Emanoil Ungureanu Street No.17);
• The Scotland Yard – very good burgers (Eugeniu de Savoya Street No.3);
• Miorita – one of the very best restaurants with traditional romanian food (Florimund Mercy Street No.7);